Hundreds of faces 'around me, yet it's just you i see.
but i don't know what we're gonna be.
entriesaboutchat
I'll be here :)
Nabila Khan, 13.
wwww.facebook.com/nabilak
Happy B'day Haziqah
Sunday, May 31, 2009 // 6:53 PM
Disclaimer : This post is all about my bestie, Haziqah!
Dearest Haziqah, HAPPY BELATED B'DAY! I know your b'day was yesterday but i did not want to blog about it until i wished you! Sooo, this is my post & about all the awesome memories i have had with you over the past 3 years, from P3-P6 !
In P3, Haziqah and I used to hate each other. I could not bear to see her face. Whenever we had eye contact, we'll roll our eyes and walk away. I USED TO FREAKING HATE HER & SHE HATED ME :(
When we were in P4, Haziqah & I still used to HATE each other & hate is a strong word. Then one day, something happened between XYZ & Haziqah. Then XYZ told Cikgu Zaleha that Haziqah stop talking to her [Haziqah did the right thing]. Haziqah got scolding from C.Zaleha & I was the only one who comforted her. Strange huh? Enemy comforting their enemy. Well, afer that, we became closer. Then I went to her house. We became really good friends. However, towards the end of P4, we drifted apart :(
In P5, Haziqah & I were in the same class. We were kinda close during first few months but I, being an idiot, only stuck to one friend. For the whole year, i only stuck to this friend. Then I met Imren. Imren rocked my socks! Haha! So this friend, imren and I were gd friends until this year, which is P6 la.
P6 already. I can still remember everything from P3 onwards. Okay so in P6, one of my closest friend betrayed me & Imren :( Haziqah & Hafizah & Dayang comforted us. I still love them for that. After that we were stuck together like glue. There was a rule we went by, "One for all, all for one." Haha! & i've so far LOVED life with them .Hopefully our FRIENDSHIP will last. Happy B'day dearest Ziqah!I LOVE YOU! You know, sometimes ; It's strange how hatred can sometimes turn into unconditional love :)
ILY Ziqah!
Happy B'day Haziqah
Sunday, May 31, 2009 // 6:53 PM
Disclaimer : This post is all about my bestie, Haziqah!
Dearest Haziqah, HAPPY BELATED B'DAY! I know your b'day was yesterday but i did not want to blog about it until i wished you! Sooo, this is my post & about all the awesome memories i have had with you over the past 3 years, from P3-P6 !
In P3, Haziqah and I used to hate each other. I could not bear to see her face. Whenever we had eye contact, we'll roll our eyes and walk away. I USED TO FREAKING HATE HER & SHE HATED ME :(
When we were in P4, Haziqah & I still used to HATE each other & hate is a strong word. Then one day, something happened between XYZ & Haziqah. Then XYZ told Cikgu Zaleha that Haziqah stop talking to her [Haziqah did the right thing]. Haziqah got scolding from C.Zaleha & I was the only one who comforted her. Strange huh? Enemy comforting their enemy. Well, afer that, we became closer. Then I went to her house. We became really good friends. However, towards the end of P4, we drifted apart :(
In P5, Haziqah & I were in the same class. We were kinda close during first few months but I, being an idiot, only stuck to one friend. For the whole year, i only stuck to this friend. Then I met Imren. Imren rocked my socks! Haha! So this friend, imren and I were gd friends until this year, which is P6 la.
P6 already. I can still remember everything from P3 onwards. Okay so in P6, one of my closest friend betrayed me & Imren :( Haziqah & Hafizah & Dayang comforted us. I still love them for that. After that we were stuck together like glue. There was a rule we went by, "One for all, all for one." Haha! & i've so far LOVED life with them .Hopefully our FRIENDSHIP will last. Happy B'day dearest Ziqah!I LOVE YOU! You know, sometimes ; It's strange how hatred can sometimes turn into unconditional love :)
ILY Ziqah!
I fly..
and i know the sky ain't the limit, when there are footprints on the moon :')
Hey hiiii!
Blogger is kinda old/blah/boring but i can't bear to delete whatever posts i used to have so yeah :D
Oh, i'm a happy person who has STM. Like seriously. Heh.
Who rules in the end :>
ya ya say whatever you like :D
So you wanna leave?
suga suga how you get so fly...
OKAY I LOST EVERYONE I HAD LINKED UP :(
Tag me so i can link you up again, pretty pretty please :D