I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Friday, May 29, 2009 // 3:46 PM
School was awesome today! I only brought like my phone & wallet. So walking to school was damn relax! In the morning met ♥ Musfirah ♥ in the morning & we both become damn high. Walking to school was fun! Haha!
Later in the morning, my class vs-ed 6C in floorball & captain's ball. Syiok! Zharfan was like the best player in floorball. So sad :(
We won most of the games against the girls but lost badly to the guys.
Then for 6A, we beat them in all games for soccer! Yay!
Then before going into the library, we all [Haziqah,Imren,Hafizah & me] went to the toilet to talk2. I swear i love them. They're the best among the best! ♥♥ Btw guys, thanks for the advice :)
Hmmm, i'm gonna go to Faiyaz's house with Fabeha.
Bye, Tata!
