I solemly promise to blog often.
Monday, May 25, 2009 // 5:57 PM
Hey everybody!
This is probably my millionth blog. I have no idea :)
So this time, i wanna be able to blog often.
You know, make it a habit.
I suck at responsibility and self-discipline so don't expect much.
I do wanna improve though.
Okay so today there was school & minutes seemed to drag like hours.
Even recess is boring.
School would officially suck if not for friends ♥♥
Sooo, during MT, I had to run around looking for SW6.
Unfortunately, i couldn't find it.
Ate in school & all that usual blah2 stuff.
Alright, sayonara peeps!
I solemly promise to blog often.
Monday, May 25, 2009 // 5:57 PM
Hey everybody!
This is probably my millionth blog. I have no idea :)
So this time, i wanna be able to blog often.
You know, make it a habit.
I suck at responsibility and self-discipline so don't expect much.
I do wanna improve though.
Okay so today there was school & minutes seemed to drag like hours.
Even recess is boring.
School would officially suck if not for friends ♥♥
Sooo, during MT, I had to run around looking for SW6.
Unfortunately, i couldn't find it.
Ate in school & all that usual blah2 stuff.
Alright, sayonara peeps!
I fly..
and i know the sky ain't the limit, when there are footprints on the moon :')
Hey hiiii!
Blogger is kinda old/blah/boring but i can't bear to delete whatever posts i used to have so yeah :D
Oh, i'm a happy person who has STM. Like seriously. Heh.
Who rules in the end :>
ya ya say whatever you like :D
So you wanna leave?
suga suga how you get so fly...
OKAY I LOST EVERYONE I HAD LINKED UP :(
Tag me so i can link you up again, pretty pretty please :D
Layout by
mymostloved*,
graphics from
obsequious.
Background from
fivepointsapart and colors
here.