Hundreds of faces 'around me, yet it's just you i see.
but i don't know what we're gonna be.
entriesaboutchat
I'll be here :)
Nabila Khan, 13.
wwww.facebook.com/nabilak
Thursday, May 28, 2009 // 2:40 PM
So yeah, yesterday i was talking about how i wanted to stop saying swear words completely? Well, i guess i'm kindda successful. Oh, Ckg Zaleha scolded the - malay pupils + 6f pupils - for saying swear words today! I'm like a mini fortune teller. Hehe! Another scenario was that Shazlyn has pieces of 'taboo' paper in her file. I adviced her to remove it. However, she didn't listen to me. Then the next day, it ended up with the malay boys and they humiliated her infront of everyone. Which goes to show tht no one can be trusted at ALL.
Hmm, so today, instead of walking around school, I.K H.O D.A H.S and I all went under the stairs to play :D Then aman never come to school. So weird. Like the class without him so quiet. He's the noiseeeee makerrrr what. Haha! Then after recess, we P6s got a lecture on how we're so close to PSLE & that our overall was not very good :(
Okay then, i'm talking on the phone with Mujibah. So bye~
Thursday, May 28, 2009 // 2:40 PM
So yeah, yesterday i was talking about how i wanted to stop saying swear words completely? Well, i guess i'm kindda successful. Oh, Ckg Zaleha scolded the - malay pupils + 6f pupils - for saying swear words today! I'm like a mini fortune teller. Hehe! Another scenario was that Shazlyn has pieces of 'taboo' paper in her file. I adviced her to remove it. However, she didn't listen to me. Then the next day, it ended up with the malay boys and they humiliated her infront of everyone. Which goes to show tht no one can be trusted at ALL.
Hmm, so today, instead of walking around school, I.K H.O D.A H.S and I all went under the stairs to play :D Then aman never come to school. So weird. Like the class without him so quiet. He's the noiseeeee makerrrr what. Haha! Then after recess, we P6s got a lecture on how we're so close to PSLE & that our overall was not very good :(
Okay then, i'm talking on the phone with Mujibah. So bye~
I fly..
and i know the sky ain't the limit, when there are footprints on the moon :')
Hey hiiii!
Blogger is kinda old/blah/boring but i can't bear to delete whatever posts i used to have so yeah :D
Oh, i'm a happy person who has STM. Like seriously. Heh.
Who rules in the end :>
ya ya say whatever you like :D
So you wanna leave?
suga suga how you get so fly...
OKAY I LOST EVERYONE I HAD LINKED UP :(
Tag me so i can link you up again, pretty pretty please :D