Eid Mubarak.
Saturday, September 19, 2009 // 4:15 PM
Time is sooo precious. It's come the time where i smell kueh-kueh/mithai in the air. Visit people and get money ;P
However, this year, Eid just brings me one step closer to taking my Primary School Leaving Examination [PSLE] ..
So tht's the disadvantage.
The advantages are ; ENJOYING MYSELF.
HAHAHAHA and getting money. Muhahahah..
Anyway,
Wishing all Muslim people a great EID MUBARAK !
Wishing all non-muslim people to enjoy the 1-day holiday :D
Love ya all.
Nabby
I fly..
and i know the sky ain't the limit, when there are footprints on the moon :')
Hey hiiii!
Blogger is kinda old/blah/boring but i can't bear to delete whatever posts i used to have so yeah :D
Oh, i'm a happy person who has STM. Like seriously. Heh.
Who rules in the end :>
ya ya say whatever you like :D
So you wanna leave?
suga suga how you get so fly...
OKAY I LOST EVERYONE I HAD LINKED UP :(
Tag me so i can link you up again, pretty pretty please :D
Layout by
mymostloved*,
graphics from
obsequious.
Background from
fivepointsapart and colors
here.