Hundreds of faces 'around me, yet it's just you i see.
but i don't know what we're gonna be.
entriesaboutchat
I'll be here :)
Nabila Khan, 13.
wwww.facebook.com/nabilak
Hey sygzx !
Saturday, September 12, 2009 // 4:33 PM
Oh hello my darlings ! It's been a while since i blogged :) I apologize for my laziness. I assume i am a sleeping pig. Hwee Yi darling calls me tht :P HAHA, i miss her :(
Gosh, PSLE isn't even over and i'm making soooo many plans to go out AFTER PSLE already. Hehehe, shame on me :P
Anyways, looking at PVPS's exam papers, i realize tht the ENGLISH & SCIENCE standard is high. However, Maths isn't -.- ... The papers are average. Though Mrs Yong [awesome teacher] gave us some pretty difficult papers and i did well for it ok ! Abv 91, don't judge me !
Alright, my prelims marks were upsetting. They are ; *DRUM ROLLS* Maths - 94 English - 84.7 Science - 91 Urdu - 69
I feel that i could have done much better. Despite getting 250+ for overall, i'm disappointed in myself. I could have done much better. LOL, nt being narcisstic or anything.
So people, what's up ? I had urdu sch today. Early in the morn, i came the same time as Mujibah . Then we talk2. During recess time we played 'Truth or Dare' for awhile . Some of the guy in urdu sch are so damn immature ! HEHEHE. Did a urdu assesment paper & day by day, i'm happy with my progress in Urdu ! So anyways, i said gdbye to MujibahSirajAmmar. Left for home with Midhat. Had fun gossiping coz i gotta admit, you can't resist it .
Signing off, Nabila Khan
Hey sygzx !
Saturday, September 12, 2009 // 4:33 PM
Oh hello my darlings ! It's been a while since i blogged :) I apologize for my laziness. I assume i am a sleeping pig. Hwee Yi darling calls me tht :P HAHA, i miss her :(
Gosh, PSLE isn't even over and i'm making soooo many plans to go out AFTER PSLE already. Hehehe, shame on me :P
Anyways, looking at PVPS's exam papers, i realize tht the ENGLISH & SCIENCE standard is high. However, Maths isn't -.- ... The papers are average. Though Mrs Yong [awesome teacher] gave us some pretty difficult papers and i did well for it ok ! Abv 91, don't judge me !
Alright, my prelims marks were upsetting. They are ; *DRUM ROLLS* Maths - 94 English - 84.7 Science - 91 Urdu - 69
I feel that i could have done much better. Despite getting 250+ for overall, i'm disappointed in myself. I could have done much better. LOL, nt being narcisstic or anything.
So people, what's up ? I had urdu sch today. Early in the morn, i came the same time as Mujibah . Then we talk2. During recess time we played 'Truth or Dare' for awhile . Some of the guy in urdu sch are so damn immature ! HEHEHE. Did a urdu assesment paper & day by day, i'm happy with my progress in Urdu ! So anyways, i said gdbye to MujibahSirajAmmar. Left for home with Midhat. Had fun gossiping coz i gotta admit, you can't resist it .
Signing off, Nabila Khan
I fly..
and i know the sky ain't the limit, when there are footprints on the moon :')
Hey hiiii!
Blogger is kinda old/blah/boring but i can't bear to delete whatever posts i used to have so yeah :D
Oh, i'm a happy person who has STM. Like seriously. Heh.
Who rules in the end :>
ya ya say whatever you like :D
So you wanna leave?
suga suga how you get so fly...
OKAY I LOST EVERYONE I HAD LINKED UP :(
Tag me so i can link you up again, pretty pretty please :D