<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5440122984459854359?origin\x3dhttp://nabilakhanzx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Hundreds of faces 'around me,
yet it's just you i see.
but i don't know what we're gonna be.

entries about chat




I'll be here :)
Nabila Khan, 13.
wwww.facebook.com/nabilak
Graduation Nite - My dress & others.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009 // 12:08 AM

Haiyas, Graduation Nite '09 is coming up ! Uber excited though also sad coz then it'd be byeeeee PVPS and fellow friends !

Alright, I'll be going shopping tomorrow with Khaiesha, Hafizah and Hazirah to look for something for Haz.

Well I really love my dress. It belonged to me when i was super young. Though i couldn't wear it coz i hadn't a chance to. Anyway, it was too long at that time. So recently, i was thinking of buying a dress. My family thought it was unreasonable to buy a new dress. I was reluctant and wanted to buy smth to wear ! My mama refused to let me buy anything and she dug up that dress from piles and PILES of clothes.

Omg, when i tried it, i fell in love with it. Super pretty dress.

Description of me on Friday:

Above Knee Emerald Green Dress with a nice silver chain and sparkly pendant. Earrings to go with that. Some blackish bangles. Slight heel shoes.
My face would have Mascara, blush and a little lipgloss on it. That's all.
Plain, simple yet elegant.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT! I believe it'd be good . Be prepared to find alot of fun there :)


Personal Notes to THE BOMBs :

Haziqah - Love ya my Mrs Hazelnut ! I'll really miss you aft P6 ends.

Imren - I had the best of times with you ! Remember me falling down from the 3rd floor staircase, and you LAUGHING and finding it funny :( Love ya tooooo !

Hafizah - Hey Cutie Pie, don't always be so glum and sad. Cheer up and smile ! Think about Bimbaloos and you Mr Creator there ;)

Dayang - I don't know why, but i just love you. No explanation ! :P

Aliyah - Hey Mrs Li ! Good job with always looking so innocent all the time. Pretty girl, no one knows the devil in you.. Heheheh, just kidding ! Or am I ? MUHAHAHA! Love yaaa !

Khaiesha - OI HEY LOOK THERE ! HOT BLONDE GUY. Over there ;) Nahhh, just kidding ! Gosh, loved those fun moments with you. Will catch up soon :P

Hazirah - Remember those MSN convs we had ? Super fun ehk ;)

Of course, not forgetting those people i always have had MT with. One of the most fun moments in PVPS EVER !

& to Hafizah, Imren, Dayang, Shazlyn, Haziqah : UNDERNEATH THE STAIRS, LIES A hotdog ;)

Don't bother with me tryna explain. You'll get it if you know us and our underneath the stair jokes !



XOXO.
Love,
Nabila