Hundreds of faces 'around me, yet it's just you i see.
but i don't know what we're gonna be.
entriesaboutchat
I'll be here :)
Nabila Khan, 13.
wwww.facebook.com/nabilak
I WANT ONE !
Sunday, November 15, 2009 // 2:27 AM
I want a DSLR badly !! )= It's like super expensive though. & Rameza hardly lends me her camera. We have only 1 anyway .. Which is Rameza's -.-
Anyway, i'm looking at some pictures by professional photographers and they all turn out so pretty ! Sharp pictures.
Hehe, i can't wait until my friends and i have a date together just to go to beautiful lush greenery or smth and take pictures ! That'd be absolutely fun [and pretty] .
Now that PSLE's over, i think i'm having an obsession on how i look :O Omg, i hope this doesn't turn out to mean tht i'm narcissistic ! LOL.
I love looking into mirrors ! HAHAHA. & i most certainly HATE/DESPISE/DISLIKE TYING MY HAIR ! Which is another reason why i'm trying to grow my hair longer. So it doesn't look that weird if i tie my hair.
I assure you 100% that when you see me in a few years time, i WILL have lush, loooooong hair :P
Hopefully it'd look good. Coz i've been told by some people not to cut my hair, & by others that i'd look like chandarmukhe if i grow it. Haha whatevs, i'm growing it !
Anyway.. Nowadays, i've been super bored ! I like staying at home, strangely enough. Gonna go to school the entire week next week ! I DON'T CARE ! I've been skipping too many days ! I miss _____&friends .
I like reading personal blogs. They're really interesting. If only the blogger would update more. Hehe ! I have people who read my blog.. but don't tag ! So annoying..
Alright then. Adios. I'm gonna check facebook, then go to sleep . It's like 2.43am now. Also gonna remove all vulgarities in my blog. I don't like 'em vulgarities online.
BYE!
I WANT ONE !
Sunday, November 15, 2009 // 2:27 AM
I want a DSLR badly !! )= It's like super expensive though. & Rameza hardly lends me her camera. We have only 1 anyway .. Which is Rameza's -.-
Anyway, i'm looking at some pictures by professional photographers and they all turn out so pretty ! Sharp pictures.
Hehe, i can't wait until my friends and i have a date together just to go to beautiful lush greenery or smth and take pictures ! That'd be absolutely fun [and pretty] .
Now that PSLE's over, i think i'm having an obsession on how i look :O Omg, i hope this doesn't turn out to mean tht i'm narcissistic ! LOL.
I love looking into mirrors ! HAHAHA. & i most certainly HATE/DESPISE/DISLIKE TYING MY HAIR ! Which is another reason why i'm trying to grow my hair longer. So it doesn't look that weird if i tie my hair.
I assure you 100% that when you see me in a few years time, i WILL have lush, loooooong hair :P
Hopefully it'd look good. Coz i've been told by some people not to cut my hair, & by others that i'd look like chandarmukhe if i grow it. Haha whatevs, i'm growing it !
Anyway.. Nowadays, i've been super bored ! I like staying at home, strangely enough. Gonna go to school the entire week next week ! I DON'T CARE ! I've been skipping too many days ! I miss _____&friends .
I like reading personal blogs. They're really interesting. If only the blogger would update more. Hehe ! I have people who read my blog.. but don't tag ! So annoying..
Alright then. Adios. I'm gonna check facebook, then go to sleep . It's like 2.43am now. Also gonna remove all vulgarities in my blog. I don't like 'em vulgarities online.
BYE!
I fly..
and i know the sky ain't the limit, when there are footprints on the moon :')
Hey hiiii!
Blogger is kinda old/blah/boring but i can't bear to delete whatever posts i used to have so yeah :D
Oh, i'm a happy person who has STM. Like seriously. Heh.
Who rules in the end :>
ya ya say whatever you like :D
So you wanna leave?
suga suga how you get so fly...
OKAY I LOST EVERYONE I HAD LINKED UP :(
Tag me so i can link you up again, pretty pretty please :D