<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5440122984459854359?origin\x3dhttp://nabilakhanzx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Hundreds of faces 'around me,
yet it's just you i see.
but i don't know what we're gonna be.

entries about chat




I'll be here :)
Nabila Khan, 13.
wwww.facebook.com/nabilak
Result Day !+
Thursday, November 26, 2009 // 11:04 PM

I'm sooooo sorry for blogging like hours after getting my results.

My sisters, mama, my aunt and I went to 'celebrate' -.-



If you wanna know about my entire day then stick around and read it. If

you wanna cut a long story short, just scroll to the last few paragraphs !



So today, i was sleeping. I woke up at 10.50am when i was supposed to be in

school at 12pm. HEHE !

What woke me up was Midhat calling from Pakistan. She missed called

me four times the day before but i didn't know who it was coz the

number was private :(



We were discussing about how nervous we are gonna be for the results and

everything. I told her i think i'd do badly. She told me not to worry.. She said

she's 100% sure i'd do well. LOL !



Then the phone got cut off after awhile. Stupid Starhub charged the call to

my local prepaid instead of INTERNATIONAL ! SO ANNOYING.

I couldn't reply anyone's msg coz i had low prepaid. Mujibah was crying on

the bus to school. *random*



Got dressed for sch after that .. Imren called asking me where i was.

I was in school at 12.10pm. I was like late but they didn't say anything.

My hair was super untidy hehe. Thank god i wasn't late alone. Umairah

was with me !



The whole PSLE procedure ended by 1pm. It was really fast !

Yeah, so after Mrs Goh told the entire school the top results

and the percentage of passes, the teachers started giving out the results.



Rameza turned up even though i forced her not to and that i wasn't talking

to her coz she didn't bring me to Clarke Quay. Awww, sweet of her none the less.



I really pitied Ardy coz he was one of the first to get his results.. When

Imren was getting her results, i started crying ! I was thinking that

since she did better than me in prelims, PSLE would be the same.

Haziqah, who was sitting beside me was super shocked la ! HAHA.

I NEVER cry infront of people. & on grad nite and results day,

i start crying like an idiot ! LOL. I feel so stupid for crying now.



While crying, i look up and see Mdm Suriati smiling at me ?



Mdm Suriati : You did very well ! I'm very proud of you. Don't worry.



Me : I'm scared ! *sobs* I don't think i did well !



Mdm Suriati : You did. I'm very happy with your results.



Me : You saw my results already ???



Mdm Suriati : *Smiles and goes to the results area *





Few seconds later, i see Miss Mano approaching me.. Smiling alot. I didn't

get the hints, lol. Too caught up in crying ! I feel so dramatic now :(



When it was my turn to collect my results, i was still crying .. Then Cikgu

Zaleha, Mdm Valar, Miss Mano, Mrs Yong and Mdm Suriati were like comforting

me, telling me i did well. After that i asked them how much i got ? They asked me

to guess.



Me : 220 ? *sobs*



Them : Why are you so underconfident ?! Higher.



Me : 240



Them : No.. Higher !



Me : 248 ?



Miss Mano : No Nabila ! You got 2_0 ! Congratulations !



Mdm Suriati : You did very well fr your urdu. You got A !



Then i'm like standing there crying tears of joy instead.

Then i hug Cikgu Zaleha super tight and i'm still crying :(

She said she'll miss me and stuff. That made me cry more.

I look up and i see she's tearing. Awww :( ! I love her coz

she's always been so awesome.



They all knew our results so i asked how. I found out teachers

knew our results since 8am. LUCKY ! I thanked Mdm Valar and

Miss Mano too !



Imren and Hafizah were standing there staring at me. Probably wondering

why in the world i was crying. They asked me my results, i asked them theirs..



Normal stuff. Everyone was asking everyone their results. I felt really sad to leave.






BYEEE PARK VIEW. ME LOVES YOU SO MUCH.



Results :

Maths - A*

Science - A

English - A*

Urdu - A



If you want my aggregate, PLEASE ask me personally. I'm pretty private.

I promise i'd tell. Just tell your name. HAHA.





Anyone who wants to contact me, add me on facebook. Ask me personally for my

handphone number alrighty !



& those who didn't get what they wanted, it's honestly alright ! Life will move on.

You just have to strive to do better. Work for what you want and you'll get it.

Babes, you can do better in Secondary 1 and appeal to go to another school.

Also, from NA, if you do very well you can be brought forward to Express.



Just remember that 1-2 years are nothing. You have your whole life ahead of you !

& someone to always pour your heart out to.



With that, i wish all of you readers can get into the school of your choice !



Love ya people !

Nabby(=