Hundreds of faces 'around me, yet it's just you i see.
but i don't know what we're gonna be.
entriesaboutchat
I'll be here :)
Nabila Khan, 13.
wwww.facebook.com/nabilak
Prize giving cum graduation day !
Friday, November 20, 2009 // 8:34 PM
Today - it was so special. [Prize giving cum graduation day !]
I cried in the morning coz i couldn't see off attiya. Papa didn't allow last minute. I woke up at 8am just to meet her.
So i went to relax until 10.30 am. Watch TV all. I was feeling super angry at papa. Around 1o.30ish i went to take a bath.
11.15 am i left my house and went to Haziqah's place. From there we RAN to PVPS coz it was raining ! HEHE (=
Then we met Imren and Shazlyn at frontgate. Blah blah blah, normal stuff. Haziqah tied my hair into 2 cuteeee braids ! Love her for tht ! Owe her shitload for tying my hair these few days !!
So we were in the holding room until 1+ . Then we had 1 rehearsal for the dancing .. After that we had to mock the prize presentation and i had to go -.- [while others relaxed in the holding rooms ! ] ...
After the mock prize presentation, it was 1.45pm ! People started filing into the hall and the P6's went to their respective holding rooms while i went backstage as i had to make a speech !
Rameza and Fabeha came too ! They took pictures of everything and all !
After watching the concert back stage, it was my turn to say the speech and then the P6's would start to dance ! So i made my speech. It was entirely written by myself [imren helped suggest stuff] .
Then, i RAN all the way backstage and lined up to begin dancing. I realized i forgot my cloth ! Had to run to Mrs Khoo and get it from her -.-
Music played, i started dancing along with others. Dance ended, PVPS school song began !
Halfway through the song, i started tearing ! Then when the song ended, i started crying like a maniac. & i told Ms Mano i think no one would cry !
Everyone was like staring at me like i was nuts ! Then a few of them also started crying.
There are sooo many pictures of me crying. Khaiesha came up to me and was like ' OMG, you're crying ?!?"
In the end she cried as much as i did :P
I took sooo many pictures with everyone ! Teachers and friend ! They're all so memorable. Gosh, i'm tearing now !
Cikgu Zaleha said my speech was good and that some girls started crying while i was saying it. Awww !
I'll miss everyone in PVPS. This is the place i'd always remember !
My conversation with Cikgu Zaleha on FB:
Zaleha Ahmad 19 November at 21:42 Nabila you look so lovely in this picture. Best of luck tomorrow k. Happy Graduation. Nabila Khan 20 November at 19:34 Aww cikgu ! Thank you sooo much !I had a happy graduation.. I'll miss you very much :(Love, nabila. Zaleha Ahmad 20 November at 20:00 you were great just now.. delivering the speech.. many of the girls were in tears.. Nabila Khan 20 November at 20:10 Really ???Wow, i wrote it myself. I cried like an idiot when he sch song was being played. I couldn't help it. I thought i'd be happy leavin parkview. All those bitter memories. But Primary 5/6 has been so good. I had the best memories then. I even thanked amira e for ever stepping into my life coz she taught me lessons that would remind me in secondary school to never mix with bad influences. i'm really gonna miss park view. So much :(I'll come and visit with everyone though ! =((
I'll miss her ! Now over at Hy's crib ! I love Hwee Yi sooo much ! She's always been there for me no matter what ! I'll never forget her ...
I love you PARKVIEWANS ! You've rocked my life and i hope you'll continue rocking it ! Pics will be up soon.
)= With love. Nabila
Prize giving cum graduation day !
Friday, November 20, 2009 // 8:34 PM
Today - it was so special. [Prize giving cum graduation day !]
I cried in the morning coz i couldn't see off attiya. Papa didn't allow last minute. I woke up at 8am just to meet her.
So i went to relax until 10.30 am. Watch TV all. I was feeling super angry at papa. Around 1o.30ish i went to take a bath.
11.15 am i left my house and went to Haziqah's place. From there we RAN to PVPS coz it was raining ! HEHE (=
Then we met Imren and Shazlyn at frontgate. Blah blah blah, normal stuff. Haziqah tied my hair into 2 cuteeee braids ! Love her for tht ! Owe her shitload for tying my hair these few days !!
So we were in the holding room until 1+ . Then we had 1 rehearsal for the dancing .. After that we had to mock the prize presentation and i had to go -.- [while others relaxed in the holding rooms ! ] ...
After the mock prize presentation, it was 1.45pm ! People started filing into the hall and the P6's went to their respective holding rooms while i went backstage as i had to make a speech !
Rameza and Fabeha came too ! They took pictures of everything and all !
After watching the concert back stage, it was my turn to say the speech and then the P6's would start to dance ! So i made my speech. It was entirely written by myself [imren helped suggest stuff] .
Then, i RAN all the way backstage and lined up to begin dancing. I realized i forgot my cloth ! Had to run to Mrs Khoo and get it from her -.-
Music played, i started dancing along with others. Dance ended, PVPS school song began !
Halfway through the song, i started tearing ! Then when the song ended, i started crying like a maniac. & i told Ms Mano i think no one would cry !
Everyone was like staring at me like i was nuts ! Then a few of them also started crying.
There are sooo many pictures of me crying. Khaiesha came up to me and was like ' OMG, you're crying ?!?"
In the end she cried as much as i did :P
I took sooo many pictures with everyone ! Teachers and friend ! They're all so memorable. Gosh, i'm tearing now !
Cikgu Zaleha said my speech was good and that some girls started crying while i was saying it. Awww !
I'll miss everyone in PVPS. This is the place i'd always remember !
My conversation with Cikgu Zaleha on FB:
Zaleha Ahmad 19 November at 21:42 Nabila you look so lovely in this picture. Best of luck tomorrow k. Happy Graduation. Nabila Khan 20 November at 19:34 Aww cikgu ! Thank you sooo much !I had a happy graduation.. I'll miss you very much :(Love, nabila. Zaleha Ahmad 20 November at 20:00 you were great just now.. delivering the speech.. many of the girls were in tears.. Nabila Khan 20 November at 20:10 Really ???Wow, i wrote it myself. I cried like an idiot when he sch song was being played. I couldn't help it. I thought i'd be happy leavin parkview. All those bitter memories. But Primary 5/6 has been so good. I had the best memories then. I even thanked amira e for ever stepping into my life coz she taught me lessons that would remind me in secondary school to never mix with bad influences. i'm really gonna miss park view. So much :(I'll come and visit with everyone though ! =((
I'll miss her ! Now over at Hy's crib ! I love Hwee Yi sooo much ! She's always been there for me no matter what ! I'll never forget her ...
I love you PARKVIEWANS ! You've rocked my life and i hope you'll continue rocking it ! Pics will be up soon.
)= With love. Nabila
I fly..
and i know the sky ain't the limit, when there are footprints on the moon :')
Hey hiiii!
Blogger is kinda old/blah/boring but i can't bear to delete whatever posts i used to have so yeah :D
Oh, i'm a happy person who has STM. Like seriously. Heh.
Who rules in the end :>
ya ya say whatever you like :D
So you wanna leave?
suga suga how you get so fly...
OKAY I LOST EVERYONE I HAD LINKED UP :(
Tag me so i can link you up again, pretty pretty please :D