RESULTS FOR PSLE IS TOMORROW !
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 // 8:04 PM
Omg, PSLE results tomorrow. I'm nervous..I think i screwed up my papers. OMG ! :OI hope i'd get into Special Express.:SThe countdown begins !!!!Went to watch My Girlfriend's an Agent with Esha. Pretty good movie.At first we were watching 2012 but i came late so had toget another movie.Met 2 of her cousins. They're so funny lol.
One of them is in Tanjong Katong. Knew alotof the peeps there. Interesting. HAHA.Ok that's about it. Byeee !
RESULTS FOR PSLE IS TOMORROW !
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 // 8:04 PM
Omg, PSLE results tomorrow. I'm nervous..I think i screwed up my papers. OMG ! :OI hope i'd get into Special Express.:SThe countdown begins !!!!Went to watch My Girlfriend's an Agent with Esha. Pretty good movie.At first we were watching 2012 but i came late so had toget another movie.Met 2 of her cousins. They're so funny lol.
One of them is in Tanjong Katong. Knew alotof the peeps there. Interesting. HAHA.Ok that's about it. Byeee !
I fly..
and i know the sky ain't the limit, when there are footprints on the moon :')
Hey hiiii!
Blogger is kinda old/blah/boring but i can't bear to delete whatever posts i used to have so yeah :D
Oh, i'm a happy person who has STM. Like seriously. Heh.
Who rules in the end :>
ya ya say whatever you like :D
So you wanna leave?
suga suga how you get so fly...
OKAY I LOST EVERYONE I HAD LINKED UP :(
Tag me so i can link you up again, pretty pretty please :D
Layout by
mymostloved*,
graphics from
obsequious.
Background from
fivepointsapart and colors
here.