Hundreds of faces 'around me, yet it's just you i see.
but i don't know what we're gonna be.
entriesaboutchat
I'll be here :)
Nabila Khan, 13.
wwww.facebook.com/nabilak
Someone's bound to hear my cry..
Sunday, November 22, 2009 // 8:31 PM
I'm upset.
I'll miss ParkView terribly ! The comfort of the blueness of my school. Friends who you can depend on, & hug anytime !
I'm scared.
I'm afraid i won't make that good of friends in Secondary School. What if i don't find my PERFECT friend ? I make friends easily.. Though i'm afraid i won't make comforting, awesome friends :(
I'm happy.
I'm glad to leave all those bitter memories of ParkView behind. What about the great memories though ? :(
I'm messed up.
These many feelings [&more] make me dizzy. I feel like crying, i feel like smiling ! What to do, i don't want to leave and yet, i want to leave!
Are any of you feeling this way aboutLeaving PVPS ?
Today was Farhanah's Birthday .. Khaiesha and me went to her crib but before that, we bought cheesecake for her from Prima Deli. Then we wanted to buy whipped cream from Golden Bamboo but they didn't sell it. Then crazy Esha wanted to buy NUTELLA ! I said no ! So we bought mnm's from 7-11 ..
Then we used the mini Mnm's to decorate the cake at Macs. @MacDonald, we pushed the Mnm's into the cake to spell out " Hapi B'dayAna " ! It was really messy coz the cake was little. Like 15cm in diameter.
After that, we walked from Elias Mall all the way to Ana's house which is like opposite the Chinese Temple. SOOO FAR we walked but Esha and me had fun talking about how we'd push the door open and walk into Ana's house coz Ana told Esha she isn't allowed to come in.
In the end, Khaiesha needed to use the bathroom and she just barged into Ana's house ! HAHAHA. We stayed there from 2 to 5.
Ate Kway Teow her mum gave us. ANA GOT A WII AND GUITAR HERO FOR HER B'DAY. Lucky much ? :(
We prank called many of the mats, esp Zharfan.. Esha kept telling him how hot HL is ! It was really damn funny ! KEKE HEHE..
After Prank Calling, Esha and Me wanted to play hide-and-seek but Ana said we couldn't :(
So we went to the playground to play ! Then Esha and me went home..
Actually we didn't. Esha and me went to the swings and were talking about random stuff. Like abt family, schools, results etc.
Then we walked till the traffic light near ESSO. I took a bus home. Felt really tired and lazy :P
It was a fun day. Though i feel upset now. HAHA.
MAIRA KHALA IS COMING TO SINGAPORE IN LESS THAN 4 HRS !
Gonna leave home to go to the airport in 2 hrs to meet my sissies there !
SUPER DUPER SUMO ! Omg, random. HAHA ! Super duper excited !
YIPEEEEEE!
Someone's bound to hear my cry..
Sunday, November 22, 2009 // 8:31 PM
I'm upset.
I'll miss ParkView terribly ! The comfort of the blueness of my school. Friends who you can depend on, & hug anytime !
I'm scared.
I'm afraid i won't make that good of friends in Secondary School. What if i don't find my PERFECT friend ? I make friends easily.. Though i'm afraid i won't make comforting, awesome friends :(
I'm happy.
I'm glad to leave all those bitter memories of ParkView behind. What about the great memories though ? :(
I'm messed up.
These many feelings [&more] make me dizzy. I feel like crying, i feel like smiling ! What to do, i don't want to leave and yet, i want to leave!
Are any of you feeling this way aboutLeaving PVPS ?
Today was Farhanah's Birthday .. Khaiesha and me went to her crib but before that, we bought cheesecake for her from Prima Deli. Then we wanted to buy whipped cream from Golden Bamboo but they didn't sell it. Then crazy Esha wanted to buy NUTELLA ! I said no ! So we bought mnm's from 7-11 ..
Then we used the mini Mnm's to decorate the cake at Macs. @MacDonald, we pushed the Mnm's into the cake to spell out " Hapi B'dayAna " ! It was really messy coz the cake was little. Like 15cm in diameter.
After that, we walked from Elias Mall all the way to Ana's house which is like opposite the Chinese Temple. SOOO FAR we walked but Esha and me had fun talking about how we'd push the door open and walk into Ana's house coz Ana told Esha she isn't allowed to come in.
In the end, Khaiesha needed to use the bathroom and she just barged into Ana's house ! HAHAHA. We stayed there from 2 to 5.
Ate Kway Teow her mum gave us. ANA GOT A WII AND GUITAR HERO FOR HER B'DAY. Lucky much ? :(
We prank called many of the mats, esp Zharfan.. Esha kept telling him how hot HL is ! It was really damn funny ! KEKE HEHE..
After Prank Calling, Esha and Me wanted to play hide-and-seek but Ana said we couldn't :(
So we went to the playground to play ! Then Esha and me went home..
Actually we didn't. Esha and me went to the swings and were talking about random stuff. Like abt family, schools, results etc.
Then we walked till the traffic light near ESSO. I took a bus home. Felt really tired and lazy :P
It was a fun day. Though i feel upset now. HAHA.
MAIRA KHALA IS COMING TO SINGAPORE IN LESS THAN 4 HRS !
Gonna leave home to go to the airport in 2 hrs to meet my sissies there !
SUPER DUPER SUMO ! Omg, random. HAHA ! Super duper excited !
YIPEEEEEE!
I fly..
and i know the sky ain't the limit, when there are footprints on the moon :')
Hey hiiii!
Blogger is kinda old/blah/boring but i can't bear to delete whatever posts i used to have so yeah :D
Oh, i'm a happy person who has STM. Like seriously. Heh.
Who rules in the end :>
ya ya say whatever you like :D
So you wanna leave?
suga suga how you get so fly...
OKAY I LOST EVERYONE I HAD LINKED UP :(
Tag me so i can link you up again, pretty pretty please :D