<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5440122984459854359?origin\x3dhttp://nabilakhanzx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Hundreds of faces 'around me,
yet it's just you i see.
but i don't know what we're gonna be.

entries about chat




I'll be here :)
Nabila Khan, 13.
wwww.facebook.com/nabilak
Blog Skin Changed.
Sunday, December 6, 2009 // 4:37 AM

Yipeee !



Finally changed my blog skin. Got damn bored with it.

So annoying... Nice to see a different background.



Even my songs have been annoying me since freaking long &

i've been meaning to change it but this idiotic slow comp

won't co-operate :(



I MISS YOU LAPTOP ! Can't even upload any pics without the lappy..



I have like 5-6 overdue albums. What's the point of uploading stuff

MONTHS after they happen -.-



Anyway, DO YOU GUYS LOVE MY BLOG SKIN OR WHAT ?

Idk but i adore it. So pretty !

HAHA. I wanted something colourful but couldn't find any nice ones.
I shortlisted 3 skins until i finally decided on this one.


Need to edit my tagboard. It looks so bad. Clashes with my new skin !



You know, i don't think i've to put up any songs. Everybody has a good

taste of songs right ?! SO GO FIND THEM YOURSELF :P



LOL, HAHAHAHA.



I'm being cranky. I'm annoyed. It's like 4.43 am , so damn late. I've not even slept yet..


Now chatting with Nisa.
Super bored man.

Gonna check FB then off to sleep.
Maira Khala's also leaving soon.
I'll miss her like crazy although she's mean to kids :P


:(

Adios Amigos ! Me gonna sleep nw.

Tatatatata .