School Posting Results Babeh !
Tuesday, December 22, 2009 // 8:28 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !
I GOT INTO CEDAR GIRLS' SEC SCH !
I'm damn damn damn damn happy !!!
AWESOMENESS.
CEDAR_GIRLS - Their school website. It's IT based so i guess i'll get a laptop :P
Kinda excited and kinda scared.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :)
School Posting Results Babeh !
Tuesday, December 22, 2009 // 8:28 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !
I GOT INTO CEDAR GIRLS' SEC SCH !
I'm damn damn damn damn happy !!!
AWESOMENESS.
CEDAR_GIRLS - Their school website. It's IT based so i guess i'll get a laptop :P
Kinda excited and kinda scared.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :)
I fly..
and i know the sky ain't the limit, when there are footprints on the moon :')
Hey hiiii!
Blogger is kinda old/blah/boring but i can't bear to delete whatever posts i used to have so yeah :D
Oh, i'm a happy person who has STM. Like seriously. Heh.
Who rules in the end :>
ya ya say whatever you like :D
So you wanna leave?
suga suga how you get so fly...
OKAY I LOST EVERYONE I HAD LINKED UP :(
Tag me so i can link you up again, pretty pretty please :D
Layout by
mymostloved*,
graphics from
obsequious.
Background from
fivepointsapart and colors
here.