Tired and exhausted !
Tuesday, January 26, 2010 // 9:59 PM
I've been like so busy. Really no time to blog. What inspired me to blog today was my dearest friend Haziqah Osman who i have to say is super awesome ♥
She told me she often checks my blog.
I obviously know my blog is dead. C'mon, gimme a break..
I come home at 7.30pm on Mondays and Fridays after my 3rd Language
I come home at 6.45pm on Tuesdays and Thursday after my CCA [which i just found out ystd !]
GUESS WHAT CCA I AM IN ??? I was actually chosen for sports but i decided to go for performing arts as i really wanted to join debate ! Therefore, i made it into ELDDS. Super happy laaaaalaaa.
So yeah, today was our first lesson. Then we were introduced to seniors and everyone else. So Sec1's have to go for Drama on Tues and Debate on Fri.
This drama lesson was so fun. We were assigned into groups with a few people, then we had to act out our play. I have to say, i think everyone in it is very confident and creative ! Omg, and you know the play was kinda sick. One of my lines was smth about virginity ! DAMN WEIRD but funny too.
You know, i'm really starting to enjoy myself at Cedar. Yesterday Nisa, Sandy, Gladys and me were totally like talking sooo much about our primary sch's. It was kinda funny actually :D
AND TODAY WE HAD JOGGING. Everyone has already jogged before except for me because i skipped the previous times. Everyone in Cedar has to jog 2.4km twice a week. I was like dying omg. So super tiring. But it was kinda fun as it was early in the morning and we took in alot of fresh air. SandyMandy was super sweet. Motivational :D Then i had to jog 800m more with Tanya coz we skipped previous jogging w/o any reason.
My school has no minahs at all. Kinda glad actually. No more drama whatsoever, hahaha...
I'm actually getting used to an environment without guys in it. I notice girls feel more comfortable in their own skin in Cedar. We don't even care about looks coz there's no one there to show it too. Maybe that's why all the gd sch's are not mixed. RI/RGS/Victoria/Cedar/TKGS are some examples.
After drama, i went over to Haziqah's place as she had to pass me some wedding card which dayang gave to Imren, Shaz, Hafizah, me and Haziqah. Then we chitchat for an hour or so. Things were super normal between us. It didn't feel like we hadn't spoken properly for ages. Tomorrow i'm planning to meet them at the bus stop ! YAY.
Oh yeah after going to Iqah's house, i went to West Plaza to get smth for Ramo .. Then saw Amira Ezzati. Lawl, wished i was looking more neat. I was a total mess coz i was like 2 mins away from home :(
Went home, spoke to Amb on the phone. Then spoke to Midhat for 45 mins. I kinda miss talking to Mujibah. We hardly contact each other. Mostly my fault ... but she does knw she means ALOT TO ME right !!!!
Love you guys.. you know who you are so don't bother asking.
Hehehe. Anyway, i'm looking forward to blogging alot about how awesome my life is.. HOPEFULLY ! InshaAllah it'll be awesome. If not then i guess it's fate.
Muacks.
