Arabiccc :)
Monday, May 31, 2010 // 3:12 PM
Hmmm.. I was just reading Mujibah's blog and I was looking at the Arabic words she'd posted by from some song [which i told her about long time ago]!
It just astonishes me to see how deep the language is. I lalala love it!
I mean it's like so meaningful and the way you speak it is so exotically amazing. Now I know why I took it as a 3rd language over French!
That's the only interesting thing i've done today but yesterday and Saturday was EXTREMELY funtastic!
Saturday [2 days ago]
Well two days back it was Urdu School. For the first time in the entire year, I came late for school. Along with blue Hamza who is so freaking arrogant.
Areeba and Midhat didn't come and teacher didn't separate Mujibah and I so we FINALLY got to talk properly. Damn i've missed talking to that foolish girl who annoys yet is loved by me! HEHEHE. I'll be meeting her this Wednesday. Looking forward to it, can tell her more about loads and loads of stuff.
I'm looking forward to our extremely lame class play but i hope i'd enjoy myself! I'll be this girl with 2 ponytails and Attiya will be pulling them! Argh, so embarrasing! Infront of sucha huge crowd.
I felt so much triumph for defeating Sadia, i brought sweet drinks into class and she didn't catch me ;) Satisfaction man, i love pushing her limits to the max!
Went home, Mujibah didn't say bye! SAD FACE :(
But she apologized so many times already, KEKEKE must make her feel guilty coz i know she's looking at this!
Yesterday
My sisters and I went to Farah Aunty's place. Had A LOT of fun. I never fail to not have fun with her family. Siraj, Roshan, Shaan, Qaiser, Shirin, Farah aunty are all really really nice and fun to talk to :)
Had an awesome dinner of KFC and pizza hut! Yummy~ Like 2 slices of pizza, lasagne, chicken, desert[ras malai], fruits!
So you can see it was an awesome dinner.
After all the aunties AKA Urdu school teachers went home we all talk talk & played games.
Overall it was damn fun as you can see! Reached there around 7.50pm and left at around 1am, Farah aunty gave cab fare from CCK to Pasir Ris. So sweet of her :D
====================================================
WEDNESDAY I'M MEETING MUJJU. EXCITED.
Tomorrow most probably meeting Dharnia. EXCITED TOO!
I kinda like Greyson Chance.
I miss Sandy.
I love my family.
Heheheh! That's about it.
Okay bye!
