<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5440122984459854359?origin\x3dhttp://nabilakhanzx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Hundreds of faces 'around me,
yet it's just you i see.
but i don't know what we're gonna be.

entries about chat




I'll be here :)
Nabila Khan, 13.
wwww.facebook.com/nabilak
GOSH! Awesomeness ystd!
Thursday, May 27, 2010 // 11:19 PM

Hey!
Well, today was a particularly boring day which never seemed to END!
Guess why?!?!
It was the last day of school before June Holidays! Wohooo!
Awesome ain't it??


Anyway, today was the last day for Ms Brislin in Cedar... I guess it's alright, mein zyada fikhar nahin karti un ke bare mein! :D
It was sad saying bye to all my awesome friends but hopefully I have plans with them over the holidays. I've made so many friends, totally different from what i expected. Even Hazirah, the most unexpected person of everyone is one of my awesomest friends!
Okay so I came home rather early today, 3+ in the afternoon. It was strange, i'm usually home at 7+ everyday. There wasn't anything to do.. so i just slack and decided to edit my blog :D

That's it for today, let me speak about yesterday!!!!
Okay so Hazirah, Hariza and me went to Victoria School's Dramafest at Marine Parade CC there.
It was alot of fun, Cedar was awesome.VS plays were hilarious. We had damn alot of fun, at the end of the day we were saying we wanted to be guys so we could enroll into it! HAHAHAHAHA!
That's about it i guess about the past 2 days >:)

:D