<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5440122984459854359?origin\x3dhttp://nabilakhanzx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Hundreds of faces 'around me,
yet it's just you i see.
but i don't know what we're gonna be.

entries about chat




I'll be here :)
Nabila Khan, 13.
wwww.facebook.com/nabilak
Wheeeee :)
Friday, June 4, 2010 // 11:47 PM

Heylo people!
Today i woke up pretty early [12.30pm] even though i slept at 3.30am :D
When i woke up i was damn happy, i received like 6 super sweet texts from Imrenjeet Kaur ♥

Afterward, i chatted with her online then my Mujju-jujuju [hehehe, like mojjo-jojojo from Powerpuff girls] was online too! :)
She also cheered me up :D

I used the internet for 2 hours i think. Then at 5.12pm Midhat called me wanting to meet at WhiteSands coz she's going to the 'library' there. Then i met her there at 6.30pm. She was with Mohib, he's super adorable. Awww, cute 3 yr old kid :D

So we went to BurgerKing and sat down. I ordered a meal coz Moby wanted fries. Then we talktalk until 7.30pm. After that I went to my favourite yoghurt shop! I loveee the yoghurt from Yoguz. Especially the 'Death by Chocolate' and 'Taro' flavours. Midhat didn't like them though. She liked Mango. Bleaugh.

So we bought taro, chocolate and mango yoghurt with oreo and nata de coco for $6.80 . Then we walked and ate the yoghurt. Walked from WS to Pasir Ris Town Park where i actually wanted to go home but she forced me to go her house and that's where i ended up. This was like 8.10pm.

Then 8.30pm from her house we went downstairs to talk more. We asked each other WouldYouRather & HaveYouEver qns! SUPER DUPER FUN.

Did smth shocking, i shall not tell you :P
Chit chat with each other and then i left at 9.50pm.

Reached home at 10.10pm and here I am! KEKEKEKE :D

Considerably happy, sorry for the entire time details, i wanna just rmb this day! :)

XoXo.
Love
♥,
Nabila.