Thursday, September 2, 2010 // 4:49 PM
Day two: 9 things about yourself.
- In the entire whole wide world, after Allah T'allah, i love my family the absolute most! They're my everything.
- I love milk chocolate and nuts, i don't like white chocolate so much and dark chocolate tastes disgusting!
- I think that giving a girl a bouquet of red roses is the most sweetest thing to dooooo [hahah only when you're serious]!
- I am totally not interested in any relationship till like 20+ or smth because of the way my parents have brought me up.
- Above all, i believe that a girls' dignity and virtue is utterly important to her character.
- I think right now i sound like a retard because i'm telling you everything i believe in, it's kinda weird.
- I ADORE READING. It like transports me to another world i guess.
- I'd love to get braces and get rid of 70% of my dark circles before 17.
- Even if i really wanna text some, I wait for that person to text me first. Call it ego? :D
Thursday, September 2, 2010 // 4:49 PM
Day two: 9 things about yourself.
- In the entire whole wide world, after Allah T'allah, i love my family the absolute most! They're my everything.
- I love milk chocolate and nuts, i don't like white chocolate so much and dark chocolate tastes disgusting!
- I think that giving a girl a bouquet of red roses is the most sweetest thing to dooooo [hahah only when you're serious]!
- I am totally not interested in any relationship till like 20+ or smth because of the way my parents have brought me up.
- Above all, i believe that a girls' dignity and virtue is utterly important to her character.
- I think right now i sound like a retard because i'm telling you everything i believe in, it's kinda weird.
- I ADORE READING. It like transports me to another world i guess.
- I'd love to get braces and get rid of 70% of my dark circles before 17.
- Even if i really wanna text some, I wait for that person to text me first. Call it ego? :D
I fly..
and i know the sky ain't the limit, when there are footprints on the moon :')
Hey hiiii!
Blogger is kinda old/blah/boring but i can't bear to delete whatever posts i used to have so yeah :D
Oh, i'm a happy person who has STM. Like seriously. Heh.
Who rules in the end :>
ya ya say whatever you like :D
So you wanna leave?
suga suga how you get so fly...
OKAY I LOST EVERYONE I HAD LINKED UP :(
Tag me so i can link you up again, pretty pretty please :D
Layout by
mymostloved*,
graphics from
obsequious.
Background from
fivepointsapart and colors
here.