Hello!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010 // 6:42 PM
Hey ppl! Guess what?!?! Eid is in 2 days, i'm kinda excited. I like what i'm gonna be wearing for Eid and all. Later at 9pm i'm going to Sofiya Aunty's place so she can put mehndi for me.
Pissed at M coz she texted me ystd saying A was coming to her house. I asked why and she told me that her sister was putting mehndi for A so i asked if she could put for me too... M didn't reply until today, ugh! At least bother to reply my text, so much for being such an AMAZING friend huh.
Chatting with F now and i realize whatever she's saying now is so true. I tried fitting in but yknow what? They're just not my type, with them i feel insecure and i'm not gonna let that happen. It's because of that F and i aren't that close anymore, though i wish we were once again. Honestly, i miss her. I do agree that it's completely my fault for being such a kutti but i'm gonna try to change now. I've realized i just can't stand these hypocritical ppl and i rather be around someone who is REAL around me and who i'm happier around. I'm sorry F, doubt you'd cre about this apology now but i hope you will not think of me as badly as you do now.
Anyway, i still have to do this Day ____________ thing. Ugh. I feel so horrible now, damn.
Day eight: 3 turn ons.
- Being completely honest to me.
- Desi features/looks! :D
- Arrogance/ego - People find that really weird.
Hello!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010 // 6:42 PM
Hey ppl! Guess what?!?! Eid is in 2 days, i'm kinda excited. I like what i'm gonna be wearing for Eid and all. Later at 9pm i'm going to Sofiya Aunty's place so she can put mehndi for me.
Pissed at M coz she texted me ystd saying A was coming to her house. I asked why and she told me that her sister was putting mehndi for A so i asked if she could put for me too... M didn't reply until today, ugh! At least bother to reply my text, so much for being such an AMAZING friend huh.
Chatting with F now and i realize whatever she's saying now is so true. I tried fitting in but yknow what? They're just not my type, with them i feel insecure and i'm not gonna let that happen. It's because of that F and i aren't that close anymore, though i wish we were once again. Honestly, i miss her. I do agree that it's completely my fault for being such a kutti but i'm gonna try to change now. I've realized i just can't stand these hypocritical ppl and i rather be around someone who is REAL around me and who i'm happier around. I'm sorry F, doubt you'd cre about this apology now but i hope you will not think of me as badly as you do now.
Anyway, i still have to do this Day ____________ thing. Ugh. I feel so horrible now, damn.
Day eight: 3 turn ons.
- Being completely honest to me.
- Desi features/looks! :D
- Arrogance/ego - People find that really weird.
I fly..
and i know the sky ain't the limit, when there are footprints on the moon :')
Hey hiiii!
Blogger is kinda old/blah/boring but i can't bear to delete whatever posts i used to have so yeah :D
Oh, i'm a happy person who has STM. Like seriously. Heh.
Who rules in the end :>
ya ya say whatever you like :D
So you wanna leave?
suga suga how you get so fly...
OKAY I LOST EVERYONE I HAD LINKED UP :(
Tag me so i can link you up again, pretty pretty please :D
Layout by
mymostloved*,
graphics from
obsequious.
Background from
fivepointsapart and colors
here.