Mid Autumn Festival!
Sunday, September 19, 2010 // 12:32 AM
Hey lovelies!
I had my Urdu School model paper today. Idiot Mujju didn't come. I overall think i did quite well. Was supposed to go for Cedar Raya but then last minute it got cancelled so instead of dropping at Bedok I went for lunch at Simei with Ali, Sufiyan, Fazal and Midhat.
I was supposed to be home by 2.45pm but we left there at that time. WE ALL TOTALLY FORGOT WE HAD SOMEWHERE TO GO. So we cabbed home after buying 5 McChickens. I missed Mujibah though, i wanted to talk to her all and hear her weirdo laughter that makes me wanna laugh too! Kutti never come. :(
So i went home, changed and left for this aunty's house. SHE HAD 2 ADORABLE FRATERNAL TWINS. SO CUTE!! Aaron Jamil and Aishah. They both had brown brown hair, fair skin and big brown eyes. Adorable!
Left at 6+ and reached home around 7. I immediately went to change and left for PVPS coz Hwee Yi told me to be there with her for the 'Mid Autumn Festival'. I went there and met all my teachers. It was really fun to meet all of them, felt good. Mr Azmi was also super nice and i spent a long time talking to him...
Then i met Mrs Yong, my last year's teacher. I told her i was bored and she replied saying "Haiyoo you are always bored. You get distracted so easily!" I was laughing at the way she said it. So cute!!
I got a few compliments from teachers too, heeeheee. I was with Hao Wei throughout all the performances. It was fun to meet him, his voice FINALLY broke.
I TOOK A PIC WITH A GORGEOUS SNAKE WITH UGLY EYES. I have 2 pics, both in Mr Jeff's DSLR. I wanna set it as a fb display pic. SO COOL OK.
Yeah anyway, everything ended at 10pm and i went with Hwee Yi, Guey Ching and a few other girls to play with candles. Guey Ching and me were singing/talking while Hy and the others were lighting up stuff. Suddenly 5 mats approached us saying you can't play with fire and used a fire extinguisher to extinguish everything. Then they ran away. IDIOTS :D Half an hour later the police came to ask us how we got an extinguisher and we told them the story. They asked us to go home... I reached home at just before 12am.
Guey Ching is awesome la, i keep asking that idiot to go to Cedar! She can def get in. GOOO! I'd love having you there!!
That's about it. Now chatting with Mujibah my dear and Rajdeep. Funny people!
Courtesy of Mujju asking me to blog about my day. Love ya.
& love you all too!
