<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5440122984459854359?origin\x3dhttp://nabilakhanzx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Hundreds of faces 'around me,
yet it's just you i see.
but i don't know what we're gonna be.

entries about chat




I'll be here :)
Nabila Khan, 13.
wwww.facebook.com/nabilak
HP7
Wednesday, November 24, 2010 // 4:06 PM

WAKE UP IN THE MORNING FEELIN’ LIKE HARRY POTTER, GRAB MY WAND I’M OUT THE DOOR, I’M GONNA KILL VOLDEMORT. BEFORE I LEAVE GRAB MY GLASSES AND SAY BYE TO HAGRID, ‘CAUSE WHEN I APPARATE OUT THE ROOM I AIN’T COMIN’ BACK. I’M TALKIN’ DROPPIN’ OUT OF HOGWARTS (WARTS), LOOKIN’ FOR HORCRUXES (ES), GOIN’ TO GODRIC’S HOLLOW (LOW). DROP TOPPIN’, BILL AND FLEUR GETTING MARRIED, DEATH EATERS LOOKIN’ FOR ME, NEVILLE’S GONNA BEHEAD NAGINI. DON’T STOP, MAKE IT POP, WAIT FOR VOLDIE TO SHOW UP. TONIGHT I’MMA FIGHT ‘TIL HE LOSES TO THE LIGHT. DON’T STOP, MAKE IT POP, ELDER WAND WILL NOT STOP ME, OH WHOA OH OH! OH WHOA OH OH!


Watched Hairy Putter and the Deathly Hallows on Monday with Imren, Rajdeep and Hafizah. It was super duper awesome! Except Imren got annoyed at us for talking to much.

Before the movie Immy, Dip and I met at 10am [but i came at 10.20am :D] to go to Pasir Ris Park. It was uber fun! After that we played at the playground where i fell on my butt and it hurt :(

Anyways, we left the place at around 1pm and took 403 to Pasir Ris Interchange and took the MRT to tampines mall. Had lunch at Pastamania, went for Hairy Putter and met Hafizah.. That idiot came so lateeeee!!!

These past few days have been full of slacking. I really want a jobbbb! But who will hire an almost 14 yr old?? :D

Xoxo.